Planet Industries, Inc3643 Clearview PlaceAtlanta, GA 30340ph: 770-458-2400fax: 770-458-2401alt: Customer Service: Ext firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Submit digital art as either a:
VECTOR file (preferred) using either Adobe Illustrator up to version CS4 (with
file extensions of .eps, .ai, or an .eps file that is embedded in a PDF file)
RASTER file (with file extensions of .psd, .eps, .tif, or .jpg) at 300 DPI at actual
size, razor sharp in appearance.
Note: submitted art not separated by color (unless for a 4 Color Process job)
may be subject to additional charges.
2. Fonts and text must be converted to OUTLINES, PATHS, or CURVES.
3. In addition, please submit a PDF or JPG image of the design which we will use as
the benchmark to compare to your submitted art files. We are not responsible for
the quality of art submitted. But, we will make every effort to notify you when your
art does not meet our minimum requirements, which sometimes is not evident until
the job is on the press. Screen printing is an art, not an exact science, and often
trial and error produces the best results.
4. For each design being printed on the garment, your Purchase Order must
contain confirmation of the following information:
5. You will be sent a free proof of your art on a garment template which will show the
relative positioning of the art on the garment, the width of the design, and all PMS
colors to be printed. We cannot proceed with production until we have a fax or
e-mail approval of this proof.
Copyright 2011 Planet Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Yahoo!